A stay away from home can often provide excitement for those embarking on a trip, whether it be for business or pleasure. The opportunity to freshen up the daily routine in a different environment and meeting people, while discovering new places all add to the attraction. But all that can be looked forward to, a hotel needs to be found.
The chances are that anyone visiting WA will have flown a fair distance so they want to ensure that they find somewhere comfortable where it’s easy to get around and that their stay will be enjoyable. Finding one of the best hotels Perth city can provide will soon allow them to relax and enjoy all that the city has to offer.
- There is a wide range of rooms available to suit everyone from singles through to families. Each offers excellent comfort along with work desks and chairs for those away on business. Free Wi-Fi, private bathrooms, Flat screen TV, along with tea and coffee-making facilities ensure an enjoyable stay.
- Choosing a hotel with an ideal location is an immediate attraction. This quality option is in the CBD and centre of the city. It is a short walk down to the Swan River and its beautiful foreshore, along with gardens and parks to ensure anyone looking to unwind in great surroundings can do so. It’s also within striking distance of the magnificent Optus Stadium and Gloucester Park track for sports fans. Perhaps attendees might discuss the rekindled cricket rivalry between Australia and England.
- All local attractions are easily accessible, with public transport available around the city where trains head to historic Freemantle. Those travelling by car can take advantage of the free undercover secure onsite parking when booked directly on the hotel website. That is a good option for those who wish to benefit from the excellent rates offered to those wanting long-stay accommodation. This is on top of the rates that already provide excellent value for money.
- The family-friendly hotel is 15km away from Perth International Airport, and employs multilingual staff, while also having convenient facilities for guest laundry and external dry-cleaning services, for which there are additional charges. The provided printing facilities can come to the rescue for those wanting to attend a meeting fully prepared. Those carrying valuables can ensure that they remain safe by using a safety deposit box. Heading to a performance at the nearby Perth Concert Hall might be a wonderful way to spend an evening.
- There are plentiful restaurants, cafes, and bars nearby for visitors to use who might be on a road trip and who will find the hotel the perfect place to relax and unwind. The onsite Bluerock Kitchen & Bar opens between 7 and 9 am for those who wish to have breakfast, prior to visiting attractions such as the Perth Mint or the WA Museum Boola Bardip.
Visitors will enjoy a relaxed stay at a hotel in a great location which offers modern amenities and provides excellent value for money.