The Best Schoolies Party in the World is a schoolies party held every year in Dunsborough, Western Australia on the Freedom Day weekend. This party has been going on since 2003, and it is one of the most highly anticipated events of
Table of Contents
What is Schoolies?
Schoolies is an annual tradition in Australia that celebrates the end of school. It’s a week-long party where young people (usually aged 18 to 25) from around the country descend on one place to have a good time. The party includes drinking, partying, and lots of revelries. Some locals say it’s like “Aussie summer distilled into one week.” Whatever you think of it, it’s definitely an event not to be missed if you’re in Australia during Schoolies Week.
The Best Schoolies Party In The World
Schoolies parties are a time-honoured tradition in Queensland, Australia. They’re the ultimate night out for young people celebrating their final year of high school.
There’s something about Dunsborough Schoolies party that just feels exciting and fun. Whether you’re planning your own schoolies party or attending one that’s being held by friends, there are some essential things to keep in mind to make sure it’s as awesome as possible!
Here Are Some Tips For Throwing The Best Schoolies Party ever:
1) Make sure you have enough food and drink. A good schoolies party is all about having a good time, so make sure there’s plenty of food and drink on hand to help everyone stay happy and lubricated throughout the night. You can even set up a makeshift bar area if necessary!
2) Make sure the venue is perfect. You want your schoolies party to be as special as possible, so make sure the venue matches that goal. If you’re hosting your own party, try to pick an interesting location or theme (like an abandoned factory). If you’re attending someone else’s party, make sure to dress up and be ready for a night of fun!
3) Get creative with the games. Schoolies parties are all about getting crazy drunk and having some fun, so why not get creative with the games? Try playing mini-golf or dressing up in silly costumes for silly contests (like who can put on the
Schoolies Prince and Princess
Choosing the best schoolies party in the world can be a daunting task, but don’t worry, we’re here to help! Here are our top picks for the best schoolies parties in Australia this year.
- The Beach Club at Port Douglas—If you’re looking for an all-inclusive schoolies party experience, then The Beach Club at Port Douglas is definitely the place to go. With everything from a day of fun in the sun, poolside barbecues and private island tours, there’s something for everyone at this stunning resort. Plus, who doesn’t love a good beach party?
- The Sanctuary on Kangaroo Island—Another great option for an all-inclusive schoolies party experience is Sanctuary on Kangaroo Island. With its beautiful rugged coastline and crystal clear waters, this spot is perfect for a relaxing day out with your mates. There’s even an indoor heated pool and spa area if you want to take things up a notch!
- Kings Cross Hotel—If you’re looking for something specialised then Kings Cross Hotel should definitely be on your list. This iconic Sydney venue has been hosting some of Australia’s best schoolies parties for years now, and there’s no reason why it shouldn’t continue to do so in 2019! From mega nightlife events with top DJs to exclusive private VIP areas, there’s literally something for everyone at Kings Cross Hotel. Plus, who doesn’t love getting dressed
If you’re looking for the ultimate schoolies party experience, look no further than our top pick – The Hideout! This iconic Sydney nightspot is known for its banging beats and circus-like atmosphere, and it doesn’t disappoint when it comes to drinking games. Here are five of our favourites:
1) Pictionary: This classic school game is always a crowd pleaser, and the Hideout’s boards are especially spacious and well-lit. Best of all, you can play with as many people as you want – even if they’re not also at your school party!
2) Flip Cup: Another classic school game that never gets old. The Hideout has a great selection of beers on tap, so you can get competitive without having to worry about driving home.
3) Bucket of Balls: Another classic party game that is sure to get everyone moving. Simply put, players take turns throwing a bucket of balls at each other, trying to hit as many targets as possible in a set amount of time. It’s hilarious when played properly, but can quickly turn ugly if someone isn’t careful!
4) King’s cup: A favourite among college students everywhere (probably because it’s super easy to cheat), this game requires players to take turns picking up cards with different values (e.g., 3s, 2s). The player who collects all the cards wins the round.
Dunsborough Schoolies Party Nites 2023
Looking for the best schoolies party in the world? Look no further than Dunsborough Schoolies Party Nites! This year, we’re taking things up a notch and throwing an uber-exclusive private party for our biggest and best schoolies yet! Book your spot now – this event won’t last long!
When you arrive at our ultimate schoolies bash, you’ll be able to enjoy all the fun and excitement of a night out with your friends without having to worry about any pesky rules or regulations. That means you can let your hair down and have some serious fun – our parties are perfect for those who love to dance and get rowdy!
So what are you waiting for? Reserve your spot on our list of VIP schoolies party events today and prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience!