Are you planning a trip to the spectacular country of Turkey? Do you want to apply forTurkey Visa from U.S.A? Whether it is for business or a vacation, it is essential to know all about eVisa before planning a trip. Let us tell you in the beginning that a U.S. citizen can stay in Turkey for 90 days in total within 180 days after his arrival. Let’s get to know all about Turkey Visa for American travelers.
What type of Visa do you require for traveling to Turkey?
Thanks to the availability of online services, you do not need to stand in queue for hours to get Visa for visiting Turkey or any other place. You have to obtain a Tourist eVisa if you are interested in going to Turkey for a few days. Tourist eVisa needs official permission that helps voyagers visit the country without any trouble.
Documents necessary to apply for Turkey Visa from U.S.A:
Make sure you have all these essential documents before you apply for your Tourist eVisa to Turkey from USA:
- Valid passport
- Email address
- A scanned copy of the passport
- Supporting documents like resident permit
- Debit or Credit card to complete the payment
Processing time to get your eVisa:
There are three alternatives available for applicants, and the rates differ accordingly:
- Rush processing-You’ll get your Visa in four hours, and it is costlier than standard processing.
- Standard processing-This is the cheapest of all three alternatives. If you opt for standard processing, you can have your Visa within one working day.
- Super fast processing-As the name suggests, super-fast processing is the speediest and most expensive of all. If you are in urgent requirement for a Visa, you need to wait only 30 minutes to receive yourTurkey Visa from U.S.A.
Make sure electronic Visa has been approved
As soon as the government of Turkey grants the electronic Visa to a candidate, he or she gets notification via email. So, you’ll receive the mail at the earliest.
What happens after you apply?
As soon as you complete your application, they will send the eVisa to your email address. You have to show a print out of the Tourist eVisa during your journey.
Is it safe to apply for Visa online?
The majority of the people apply for tourist visas online these days. So, there is no need to worry about your personal information and e-visas.org is the leading evisa consultant to Turkey, trusted by over 10000 Tourists from USA
Steps to follow for extending your vacation in Turkey:
In case you want to stay in Turkey for a longer duration than your eVisa permits, you need to visit the nearest Police Station in the neighborhood and request for a residential permit.
We may conclude by saying that it is convenient and hassle-free for U.S. inhabitants to avail Tourist eVisa for going to Turkey in a short time. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for eVisa now and plan a trip to Turkey with your friends or family and start packing your bags.